The Research & Development team is focused on developing and architecting the technology products and engineer solutions catered to the market demand. R&D team currently has a position for a self-claimed nerd who loves technology as much as we do.
As a UI Designer, you work with a dynamic team and switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
The successful candidate will join an established software/hardware development team and contribute to the specification, development and sustenance of a growing portfolio of internally developed software products, wearable IOT (internet of Things) products with wide range of application across industries.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product
direction, visuals and user experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Create Online marketing materials, digital works brochures etc.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Good experience in creating wireframes, storyboards,
user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Hands on experience on Photoshop, Axure, Illustrator, Omni
Graffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and
user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design,or related CUA- Certified Usability Analyst.
- Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications Engineering or
any engineering stream with a very good academic record
- A high degree of Analytical ability and Quantitative skills
is desirable CUA- Certified Usability Analyst
- Innovative and Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to make effective judgments on available data /
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify the steps to be
taken to achieve objectives
- Accountability –self start on goals and achieve targets