SOFTWARE ANALYST-JOB DESCRIPTION
- As a software Analyst, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves.
- We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- The team is focused on developing and architecting the solutions catered to the market demand.
IOS – Key Responsibilities:
- Design, architect and develop mobile applications in Java, Objective C or C++ for multiple platforms.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Efficiently structure and optimize layouts for a variety of device sizes and iOS versions.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the mobile platform.
- Deliver Mobility Strategy and help clients define Mobile Application Architecture
- Design/develop for small form-factor
- Consistently write performance-minded, highly readable code using OO best practices
Front End-Key Responsibilities:
- Develop advanced and flexible UI templates based on prototypes, design comps and interaction documents.
- Produce elegant interactive solutions to complex problems that perform effectively across cross-browser and cross-domain environments.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering to ensure layouts are developed in a fluid and flexible manner to allow for seamless back-end integration.
- Work closely with graphic design and user experience teams to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used across all client applications.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional, global environment.